Meet Gerald Walubinze
Name of caretaker: Nissi Home
Date of Birth: August 13, 2016
Favorite Bible Verse: Psalms 46:7
Favorite Color: Blue
He is an orphan since 5 months of age when his mother died of cervical cancer. Since then he has been cared for by his older sister Oliver who is 14 years old. All 4 of these children are being cared for at The Nissi Project Uganda. Gerald wants to be a mechanic when he grows up. Your sponsorship can help this dream become a reality.
You can begin changing a life today in just a few easy steps!
1. Write down the name of the child you've chosen to sponsor (important).
2. Select your level of support by clicking one of the buttons below.
3. You will automatically be directed to a page to register you as a Nissi site member.
4. Follow the steps to pay securely using PayPal
5. You will receive a thank-you email. This email will include a link that will take you to a form that we need you to fill out in order for the Nissi Project staff and volunteers to be able to facilitate communication between you and the child that you are sponsoring.
Sponsorship$80Every monthDesigned to meet the educational and practical needs.