Meet Waiswa Demyano Kirya
Name of caretaker: Nissi Home
Date of Birth: December 11, 2014
Hobbies: Playing Football
Favorite Bible Verse: Deutronomy 31:6
Favorite Color: Green
Demyano is an orphan, whose mother died of cervical cancer. His sister Oliver also resides at The Nissi Project. He likes fellowship and wishes to be a teacher when he grows up. Your sponsorship can help this dream become a reality.
You can begin changing a life today in just a few easy steps!
1. Write down the name of the child you've chosen to sponsor (important).
2. Select your level of support by clicking one of the buttons below.
3. You will automatically be directed to a page to register you as a Nissi site member.
4. Follow the steps to pay securely using PayPal
5. You will receive a thank-you email. This email will include a link that will take you to a form that we need you to fill out in order for the Nissi Project staff and volunteers to be able to facilitate communication between you and the child that you are sponsoring.
Sponsorship$80Every monthDesigned to meet the educational and practical needs.