Meet Stuart Kutegana
Name of caretaker: Nissi Home
Date of Birth: March 17, 2007
Hobbies: Playing Football and Pottery
Favorite Bible Verse: 1 John 3: 1-3
Favorite Color: Black
Stuart's Story: Stuart was being oppressed at home by his stepmother after the death of his father and he didn’t know of any relative to seek for assistance. He joined street boys, his relatives are not known, identified by one of our volunteers during our outreach. He is a member of the NISSI Bible club, Children’s Church and would like to be an engineer when he grows up. Your support will help make his dream a reality.
Help Stuart today by committing to a monthly donation of $80 (full sponsorship) or $40 (half sponsorship) below.
You can begin changing a life today in just a few easy steps!
1. Write down the name of the child you've chosen to sponsor (important).
2. Select your level of support by clicking one of the buttons below.
3. You will automatically be directed to a page to register you as a Nissi site member.
4. Follow the steps to pay securely using PayPal
5. You will receive a thank-you email. This email will include a link that will take you to a form that we need you to fill out in order for the Nissi Project staff and volunteers to be able to facilitate communication between you and the child that you are sponsoring.
Full Sponsorship$80Every monthDesigned to meet the educational and practical needs.
Partial Sponsorship$40Every monthDesigned to meet practical needs.