Name of caretaker: Nissi Home
Date of Birth: December 12, 2013
Hobbies: Reading, Praying
Favorite Bible Verse: Luke 1:27
Favorite Color: Yellow
Georgia is the daughter of John Mukono, the founder of NISSI PROJECT Uganda and she is a bright girl. Her parents are still alive but they have committed 100% of their time to the activities of the NISSI Project leaving no extra time to work outside of the orphanage to provide for their own children. Georgia is a member of the Nissi Children's Church and would like to be a lawyer when she grows up. Your support will help make her dream a reality.
You can begin changing a life today in just a few easy steps!
1. Write down the name of the child you've chosen to sponsor (important).
2. Select your level of support by clicking one of the buttons below.
3. You will automatically be directed to a page to register you as a Nissi site member.
4. Follow the steps to pay securely using PayPal
5. You will receive a thank-you email. This email will include a link that will take you to a form that we need you to fill out in order for the Nissi Project staff and volunteers to be able to facilitate communication between you and the child that you are sponsoring.
Sponsorship$80Every monthDesigned to meet the educational and practical needs.