Meet Rapheal Mukisa
Birthday: January 07, 2014
Hobbies: Playing Sports
Favorite Bible Verse: Phil 4:19
Favorite Color: Green
Raphael's father is HIV positive and epileptic. He is sometimes bedridden due to his sickness. This prohibits him from being able to care for Raphael. His mother died several years ago. The Nissi Project took him in to take the burden off of his dying father. He is very bright and excels in his studies. He is born-again and loves Jesus! He dreams of being a pilot when he grows up. Your sponsorship will help make this a reality for Raphael.
You can begin changing his life today in just a few easy steps!
1. Write down the name of the child you've chosen to sponsor (important).
2. Select your level of support by clicking one of the buttons below.
3. You will automatically be directed to a page to register you as a Nissi site member.
4. Follow the steps to pay securely using PayPal
5. You will receive a thank-you email. This email will include a link that will take you to a form that we need you to fill out in order for the Nissi Project staff and volunteers to be able to facilitate communication between you and the child that you are sponsoring.
Sponsorship$80Every monthDesigned to meet the educational and practical needs.