Name of caretaker: Nissi Home
Date of Birth: April 2nd, 2012
Hobbies: Football and Dancing
Favorite Bible Verse: Proverbs 31: 8-9
Favorite Color: Brown
Akaziya is an orphan picked up from the slums of Kikolomojo, she does not have any known relatives. She is a vital member of the Nissi Project Church and would like to be a doctor when she grows up. Your sponsorship can help to make her dream a reality.
You can begin changing her life today in just a few easy steps!
1. Write down the name of the child you've chosen to sponsor (important).
2. Select your level of support by clicking one of the buttons below.
3. You will automatically be directed to a page to register you as a Nissi site member.
4. Follow the steps to pay securely using PayPal
5. You will receive a thank-you email. This email will include a link that will take you to a form that we need you to fill out in order for the Nissi Project staff and volunteers to be able to facilitate communication between you and the child that you are sponsoring.
Sponsorship$80Every monthDesigned to meet the educational and practical needs.