Meet Mirembe Sharon
Name of caretaker: Nissi Home
Date of Birth: February 1st, 2010
Favorite Bible Verse: 1 Peter 5:6-7
Favorite Color: Brown
Sharon's Story: She is an orphan since 2016, being cared for by her older Sister Oliver since then. All 4 of these siblings are being cared for by The Nissi Project Uganda. She is a strong born-again Christian and hopes to be a nurse when she grows up. Your sponsorship will help make this dream a reality.
Help Sharon today by committing to a monthly donation of $80 (full sponsorship) or $40 (half sponsorship) below.
You can begin changing a life today in just a few easy steps!
1. Write down the name of the child you've chosen to sponsor (important).
2. Select your level of support by clicking one of the buttons below.
3. You will automatically be directed to a page to register you as a Nissi site member.
4. Follow the steps to pay securely using PayPal
5. You will receive a thank-you email. This email will include a link that will take you to a form that we need you to fill out in order for the Nissi Project staff and volunteers to be able to facilitate communication between you and the child that you are sponsoring.
Full Sponsorship$80Every monthDesigned to meet the educational and practical needs.
Partial Sponsorship$40Every monthDesigned to meet practical needs.