Meet Mbeiza Georgina Miria
Name of caretaker: Nissi Home
Date of Birth: October 09, 2010
Hobbies: Playing, Praying
Favorite Bible Verse: John 15:15
Favorite Color: Green
Nickname: Little Bird
Miria's Story: Miria is the daughter of John Mukono, the founder of NISSI PROJECT Uganda and she is a bright girl. Her parents are still alive but they have committed 100% of their time to the activities of the NISSI Project leaving no extra time to work outside of the orphanage to provide for their own children. Miria is born again and would like to become a doctor when she grows up. Your support will help make her dream a reality.
Help Miria today by committing to a monthly donation of $80 (full sponsorship) or $40 (half sponsorship) below.
You can begin changing a life today in just a few easy steps!
1. Write down the name of the child you've chosen to sponsor (important).
2. Select your level of support by clicking one of the buttons below.
3. You will automatically be directed to a page to register you as a Nissi site member.
4. Follow the steps to pay securely using PayPal
5. You will receive a thank-you email. This email will include a link that will take you to a form that we need you to fill out in order for the Nissi Project staff and volunteers to be able to facilitate communication between you and the child that you are sponsoring.
Full Sponsorship$80Every monthDesigned to meet the educational and practical needs.
Partial Sponsorship$40Every monthDesigned to meet practical needs.