Birthday: August 11, 2010
Favorite Bible Verse: 1 Corinthians 15:58
Favorite Color: Brown
Henry's mother is mentally ill and lives on the streets. Henry's father took advantage of his mother's condition and then took no responsibility for Henry. He has never met his father, he was born on the streets with his mother who has no capacity to care for him. Thankfully, He was picked up by the police who brought him to the Nissi Project for help. Henry is born-again, and he is a member of the Nissi bible club, the Nissi Children's Church, and would like to be a mechanic and a carpenter when he grows up. Your sponsorship will help him realize these goals.
You can begin changing his life today in just a few easy steps!
1. Write down the name of the child you've chosen to sponsor (important).
2. Select your level of support by clicking one of the buttons below.
3. You will automatically be directed to a page to register you as a Nissi site member.
4. Follow the steps to pay securely using PayPal
5. You will receive a thank-you email. This email will include a link that will take you to a form that we need you to fill out in order for the Nissi Project staff and volunteers to be able to facilitate communication between you and the child that you are sponsoring.
Sponsorship$80Every monthDesigned to meet the educational and practical needs.