Name of caretaker: Nissi Home
Date of Birth: January 22nd, 2007
Favorite Bible Verse: 1 Peter 2: 9-10
Favorite Color: Black
Oliver is a sister to Waiswa Demano Kirya, Walubinze Gerald, and Mirembe Sharon who are also being cared for by The Nissi Project Uganda. Their mother died of Cervical cancer in 2016, leaving Gerald as a 5-month-old baby. Their father is still alive but after marrying another woman who is a local brewer, he became addicted to alcohol, which led to him neglecting these innocent young kids under the care of Oliver (Elder sister). Oliver goes to a nearby community School but most of the time she cannot attend school as she has to look for casual jobs in order to get food for the younger ones. NISSI Project intervened in this situation by supporting them with food and some medical help whenever they fall sick and they are currently staying with us. Your sponsorship could help make this dream a reality. She attends the NISSI church and desires to be a policewoman when she grows up.
You can begin changing her life today in just a few easy steps!
1. Write down the name of the child you've chosen to sponsor (important).
2. Select your level of support by clicking one of the buttons below.
3. You will automatically be directed to a page to register you as a Nissi site member.
4. Follow the steps to pay securely using PayPal
5. You will receive a thank-you email. This email will include a link that will take you to a form that we need you to fill out in order for the Nissi Project staff and volunteers to be able to facilitate communication between you and the child that you are sponsoring.
Sponsorship$80Every monthDesigned to meet the educational and practical needs.