Meet Amina Anthieno
Birthday: January 30, 2009
Hobbies: Watching Cartoons
Favorite Bible Verse: 1 Chronicles 29:12
Favorite Color: Black
Amina is an orphan. She was a Muslim but through coming to Sunday service at Nissi Project Chruch has accepted Jesus Christ as her Lord and Savior. The family that was caring for her threw he out of their home due to her professing faith in Jesus. This is when she came to stay with us here at The Nissi Project. She is a member of the Nissi Children's Church, Nissi Bible Club, and The Nissi Bible Club. She would like to be a lawyer when she grows up. Your sponsorship will help make this dream a reality.
You can begin changing her life today in just a few easy steps!
1. Write down the name of the child you've chosen to sponsor (important).
2. Select your level of support by clicking one of the buttons below.
3. You will automatically be directed to a page to register you as a Nissi site member.
4. Follow the steps to pay securely using PayPal
5. You will receive a thank-you email. This email will include a link that will take you to a form that we need you to fill out in order for the Nissi Project staff and volunteers to be able to facilitate communication between you and the child that you are sponsoring.
Sponsorship$80Every monthDesigned to meet the educational and practical needs.